11 March 2011

POTD 69 of 365

So, yeah, this is getting posted at 01:30 in the morning on the day after the shot is "due", but, since I'm still up, I reckon it counts.

I've been watching the stream across the street from my house slowly work its way across the road, and into my swale. If it overwhelms the swale, I'm not convinced the two drains I put in two summers ago will handle it. If that happens, I know the drain I put in in front of the garage door three summers ago won't handle it, and, if that happens, my house gets wet.

Very, very wet.

So far, so good, and I've been walking the property once an hour since around 7:00 this evening. It's going to be a long night.

Anywho - here's the shot. It's a ceiling tile from the office. Not terribly exciting, I know, but, I've shot mostly textures on this particular roll.

069_of_365

No comments:

Post a Comment