13 February 2011

POTD 44 of 365

I've been organizing photos all day, and it's mind-numbing, tedious work. As such, I lost track of time, and had to rush this one through. Oddly enough, when I'm not fixated on a particular shot, or a particular look, the results can be kind of fun.

044_of_365

I love the way this looks like the sprinkle is escaping the two clusters - as happy coincidence would have it, there's even a missing space where it looks like it originated.

So, yes, another macro, lit by the worklight. Setup looks like this:

044_of_365_SETUP

I changed the color tone in post to make the oranges look more pink-ish, to give this a little Valentine's Day twist, and, to disguise the fact that I've got candy from last October taking up space in my cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment