20 February 2011

POTD 51 of 365

Went to The Crossings in Tannersville. That was a rookie mistake. The place was a zoo (President's Day Weekend sales).

While we were there, I picked up a new pair of shoes, a new spatula, some wine stoppers that work with the FoodSaver, and we witnessed a truly stunning truck accident.

My picture of the accident is terrible (quality-wise, thankfully; nobody got hurt) so that's right out, but this gives a little taste of the throngs of people packing in the shopping center today:

051_of_365

I very briefly considered taking the Rebel with me today, but, I figured the place might have been a bit busy. Ah, but if I'd only known...

With that in mind, though, did you know they make a case for the iPhone that comes with a telephoto lens? How cool is that? It also has a tripod mount, rendering my wooden clamp obsolete. The lens is about the size of a 35mm film canister, so, it's certainly pocketable.

I might have to get one - it's $35 at PhotoJojo.com. Check out some of their other cool things if you go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment