20 January 2011

POTD 20 of 365

Last cat shot for a few days, I promise!

This is Gunner - we suspect she was abandoned because she's amazingly chatty.

020_of_365

When she and I first met, I was at my future in-laws' house, and Mama Missus told me of a friendly cat hanging around. I mentioned that if she happened to swing by while I was there, I'd see if she wanted to come down to Maryland with me.

It probably wasn't more than three minutes later when a skin-and-bones Gunner came strolling out of the woods and came on over. I inquired as to whether or not she'd like to accompany me to Maryland, she replied in the affirmative, and there you go.

Thirteen years and about the same number of pounds later, she's now our Big Girl, and one of the strangest cats I've ever met.

No comments:

Post a Comment